COVID19 vaccinations will be available, please do not contact us, we will be contacting patients to get you an appointment booked.
Please ensure you are wearing a face mask and ensure your arm is easily accessible for vaccination. Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell. There are two parts to the vaccination and you will be issued with your second appointment when you attend for your first appointment.
It is important that if you drive to your appointment, you must not drive within 15 minutes of having your vaccination, it is therefore advisable that you seek other methods of transportation to the clinic. There will not be facility for onsite parking.
Please read the patient information leaflets at the bottom of the page for more information about the vaccination.
- Weekly COVID Vaccination Update
- COVID-19 Vaccination – A guide for adults
- What to expect after your COVID-19 Vaccination
- Why do I have to wait for my COVID-19 Vaccination
- Update on the roll out of the Covid vaccine and related issues
- Birmingham and Solihull COVID-19 Vaccination Service Information
- Communicating the potential benefits and harms of the Astra-Zeneca COVID-19 vaccine
Information from Public Health England regarding Blood Clots and your Covid Vaccination
Please view the below link for information on the Covid-19 vaccination and blood clotting: